Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hair: A Brief History

So, even though I haven't posted anything since that spectacular tour of our apartment, we have been up to stuff. Or at least our hair has.









So, to sum up, our hair has gone from silly, to long, to short, to black. The end.

3 comments:

Breea Heiner said...

Hey, I remember those leggings, and that hair. I loved it when you came back from China and your hair was all permed and crazy, even if you were mad at me for being engaged. Ha ha. Love you and your hair

Rosie said...

How come you didn't post any hair pictures from when you were little? You used to have some rockin' bangs. (he he he)

Nicole Guerra said...

@Breea: Aw will ever not pay for being sad that you were getting married? Well, your husband is scowling in all of my wedding pics....does that make us even? :D

@Rose: I did have some great bangs! Mostly because I had such a great sister who loved to fluff them for me. Sadly, I only have hard copies of those glorious bangs so no one else can experience their glory.